Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Real Buzz - Abrienne


From grandmother to sweet-bee Abrienne:

"June is hydranencephaly awareness month and awareness is important to me because it gave us hope. I now believe in the impossible thanks to the Global Hydranencephaly Foundation and to Abrienne who has shown us herself that anything is possible, but we had very little hope for anything when she was first diagnosed and we thought she wouldn't even make it out of the hospital and now 17 months later we see this beautiful smile day after day! Awareness is important to me now because I don't want to see other families suffer feeling alone and devastated like we did. I wish families knew about our hydranencephaly family at the time of diagnosis."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our audience - share your comments with us here or join us on Facebook!