Friday, June 5, 2015

The Real Buzz - Abigail


From auntie to bee-beauty Abigail, who just celebrated one whole year of AMAZING:

"They said she wouldn't make it thru delivery.... They said she wouldn't make it an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year. Well 1 year ago today i was blessed to be a part of my niece Abigail's birth. It was one of the most emotional days of my life. One I shared in with my brother Jake Ball and my sister in law Myrna Martinez. It was a journey with tears, and worry, along with hope, prayers and the comfort of each other. A journey we are still traveling together 1 year later with our precious Bee Abigail. She has taught us to Believe in the Impossible!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our audience - share your comments with us here or join us on Facebook!