Saturday, April 4, 2015

Creature of Habit - #HAWMC

Today's WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge asks what good habits, (health or otherwise), do I have; if I have a routine that I follow every morning or if there are any bad habits I wish I could break. #HAWMC

Unfortunately, creature of habit really describes the opposite of what I am. Not only do I get restless with habitual behavior, but it lulls me in to a place that drains my motivation and determination. I truly have no habits that come to mind, though I suppose I should say that a bad habit could be not having any positive habits?

As far as our mission with Global Hydranencephaly Foundation - we maintain a habit of believing in the impossible, even when it seems that there are no reasons left to believe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our audience - share your comments with us here or join us on Facebook!