Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday generally brings a photo that says so much, without saying anything at all. This describes our kids with hydranencephaly, our little miracles without a voice. They cannot speak a word in many cases, but they say so much with their silence... more than some overly vocal, well-versed individuals can communicate in a long lifetime.

@Ashley Johnson (Jaidyn) I can't talk; but I still have lots to say
I found this on Pinterest. Are you a pinner? We are, follow us HERE.

From your child with special needs: “Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. That should my talking voice never find its way, tell my parents it will be ok. Let them know I feel their love and give them hope when times get rough.” HOPELights♥ on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our audience - share your comments with us here or join us on Facebook!