Saturday, October 29, 2011

Flashback Friday: All Too Familiar

The following post was originally posted in mid-October of last year. Sadly, it fits this month of this year as well. May the many angels our hydran-family has gained this month fly high & play hard amongst their friends, until we meet again.... you all live on forever in many hearts.


'My Facebook status this morning reads:


"I'm part of a group I never knew I would be a part of nor did I want to be a member, yet I couldn't live without them. I have cried with women I've never seen, over children I've never met. I am the mother of a medically fragile child..."

Sadly, those words seem to come true more often than I'd like, as I am brought to tears over the loss of a dear friend's precious girl. Despite the many obstacles she faced in her short years on earth, she touched the lives of many more people than some do in a long lifetime.

Not only does my heart break with every announcement that another little one has gained their angel wings, but the reality of what my own little man is facing hits me all over again. Another reminder to hold your loved ones close... and appreciate every smallest moment.'

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." 
~Irish Tombstone

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our audience - share your comments with us here or join us on Facebook!