If you've never heard of Scentsy, you're missing out on an amazing product... which only continues to offer more wonderful options for sharing their amazing scents.
New in September:
~Solid Perfume, currently offering 5 fine fragrances like "Love Story" and "My Wish"
~New warmer designs and fresh, new scents; in this month's featured products
~the month's featured warmer and scent of the month: PUMPKIN MARSHMALLOW *yum!
~many new close-out specials
...and my personal favorite: Sasha!
- Focusing on the critical needs of children.
- Celebrating the diversity of the programs we offer and the staff, volunteers and donors who make them possible.
- Staying true to our heritage of 36 years of responsible stewardship.
- Operating with accountability and transparency.
Relationship with Medical Community
To help improve the health and well being of children around the world, we rely on strong partnerships with the medical community.
These relationships have been nurtured and have grown over our 36-year history. And because of these relationships, we can bridge access to health care for people through:
- One or more of our three core programs in 73 percent of the best children’s hospitals in the world.
- Local clinic service providers who partner with Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles in their area.
- Grants to other non-profit organizations that also serve children.
Medical professionals contribute to RMHC in a variety of different ways:
- They are actively engaged as members of the RMHC Global and local boards of directors.
- They provide land for Ronald McDonald Houses, spaces within hospitals for Family Rooms.
- They assist with operating costs and donations of in-kind services.
- They volunteer their time and services on Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles and with other programs.
This critical support enables us to expand our program capacity and help change children’s lives around the world.
Because of our relationships with the medical community, we can help eliminate many of the barriers that prevent families of ill and injured children from getting the care their children need.